Bay County Outdoors (BCO) 1st Fall King Mackerel Tournament
BCO, in cooperation with Bay County Recreation, is sponsoring a King Mackerel Tournament September 10th through October 22, 2021, at the M. B. Miller (County) Pier. Registration is FREE and open to all anglers fishing from the M. B. Miller Pier during the tournament. Registration is on-line at WWW.BayCountyOutdoors.com/tournament. Your name, phone number and email are required to register. A registration list will be posted on the BCO and Tournament Official’s Facebook pages. Prizes will be awarded for 1st place - $500.00 and 2nd place - $350.00. All prizes will be gear/tackle provided by sponsors, no cash. Prizes will be awarded at the close of the Tournament at the Pier. Sam Patrick will be the Tournament Official and can be contacted at: 770-265-2879.
Call Sam Patrick for questions 770-265-2879.
1. Fish must be caught (physically landed on the pier deck by a single angler) by rod and reel while fishing on the M. B. Miller (County) Pier during Tournament times.
2. Fish must be landed between the official start and finish dates and times.
3. The official catch times are between 6:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
4. All fish must be weighed by the Tournament Official to qualify. Prior registration must be completed to enter a fish. Weigh-ins will be between 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Sunday through Friday and 1:00 p.m. through 6:00 p.m. on Saturday at M. B. Miler Pier.
5. Fish may be caught by natural or artificial bait.
6. In case of a tying weight, the first caught and officially entered fish will qualify for that position.
7. Anglers may win both 1st and 2nd place with qualifying fish.
8. All Florida Wildlife Commission (FWC) laws, rules and regulations must be followed.
9. All Bay County Recreation rules and regulations must be followed.
10. Any angler found to have violated any of these rules shall be disqualified.
Huge thank you to our wonderful sponsors!